Monday, July 17, 2017

Bundle of love - Inspired by stamping

Hi.. Friends..
Today I am with my post for Inspired By Stamping. I am still drooling over our July release. If you have not checked then you can here.


Coming to today's post.
Here is step by step how I made this card. I selected pattern paper from stash and glued it on the a2 side folding card front.


I prepared a panel to stamp on.


I used Misti to make work a little easy. You can use stamping block too. For bloom and leaves I have used 2 colours. Even for sentiment I used 2 colours for ombre look.


Here is my card.


Entering this card to

CAS colours & sketches


Penny black and more


SSS wednesday challenge

STAMPlorations CAS card challenge


STAMPlorations theme and sketch challenge





Supplies

Love sentiment
Love sentiment
Shop at:
IBS
Love sentiment die
Love sentiment die
Shop at:
IBS
Altenew - Green fields
Altenew - Green fields
Shop at:
EH
Altenew - Cool summer
Altenew - Cool summer
Shop at:
EH
Altenew - Warm grey
Altenew - Warm grey
Shop at:
EH
Neenah card stock
Neenah card stock
Shop at:
EH

5 comments:

  1. A lovely colour palette and pretty card, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and loving the colour of the plaid paper :) Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete